Starting a Business After 60? Use These 4 Tips for a Head Start
Retirement brings about many new opportunities for retirees to explore. While many individuals look forward finding leisure golfing or tennis,...
New Energy After 60? 4 Ways to Biohack Your Health
What if you could change the environment around and inside you to control your biology and “unlock” more energy? Well, you can! A biohack is...
Ways to Enjoy the Outdoors at Home
Thoughts of the American backyard may conjure up images of barbeque and baseball. But as we all spend more time at home, now is the perfect time to...
Meditation: Seizing the Moment
While meditation became mainstream within the last two decades, the practice has been with us for at least 5,000 years. Originating in India,...
Should You Get a Puppy?
Puppies hold a special place in our hearts. They’re cute, innocent fluffiness is more than enough to win over even the most hardened individuals....
2020 Commencement Speech Quotes for All of Us
Every spring, football stadiums overflow with graduates anxiously awaiting the chance to toss their caps skyward. That is until 2020 and the...
Is Fasting a Fad?
Every year, a new diet program appears promising to make our weight loss dreams a reality. Whether it is the high-fat, protein-packed Atkins diet,...
3 Vegetables You Can Plant and Grow Anywhere Right Now!
The weather is warming up across the country. This marks planting season for many farmers and it can for you too! Even if you do not have a green...
Summer is Almost Here! Can a Couch-to-5k Running Program Get You Ready?
Summer is almost here. For many of us, now is the time we begin thinking about transforming our bodies from winter mode to swimsuit ready. With...
Special Needs Child? Consider Survivorship Life Insurance
If you are a parent of a child with special needs, planning for the long-term may include providing financial assistance for when your child...
The Case(s) to Buy Life Insurance for Your Child
Nearly every insurance company has a life insurance marketing strategy for children. Websites, pamphlets, and sales training have been designed to...
What Medical Bills are Tax Deductible for 2019?
Medical bills can eat up a substantial portion of a family’s budget. In fact, nearly a quarter of all Americans are having trouble paying for their...
The Safest Vehicles to Buy in Model Year 2020
Every year, automakers stuff new models with the latest in safety technology. With more vehicles on the road than ever before and distracted...
This is Why You Pay Taxes on Employer-Sponsored Disability Insurance
Your most valuable asset is not your car, home, or 401(k) balance. Your most valuable asset is you! More specifically, your most valuable asset is...
Life vs. Accidental Death Insurance
Life insurance is often confused with accidental death and dismemberment insurance (AD&D). While both are a form of life insurance, when and...
- Mastering the Mind: Techniques for Better Memory and Cognitive Function
- The Art of Productive Procrastination: How to Make the Most of Downtime
- Eating for Energy: Foods that Boost Your Stamina and Productivity
- How to enjoy and celebrate chilly, gloomy days
- Thriving in Your Golden Years: Strategies for Aging Gracefully and Vibrantly
- Best Dog Breeds that Suit Your Needs
- Reduce Stress: Develop Patience
- DIY Delights: Creative Projects for Seniors
- Coping with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Long-term Health Benefits of Physical Activity
- How to Trim Down Hidden Costs of Flying
- Best foods for hydration
- How to Experience Positive Aging (8 Tips)
- How to Improve Your Health: The 5 Main Aspects of Wellness
- How much should you actually have in savings?
- Are you underinsured for your circumstances?
- How to Build Sustainable Wealth
- How to Maintain Our Body
- Enhancing Resilience as We Age
- The Body After 60: Overcoming Barriers to Exercise
- Foods you had no idea you could freeze
- Is celebrating your 100th birthday no longer a dream?
- Medicare and Medicaid: Dual eligibility
- Summer Workouts for Your Dose of Vitamin D
- What’s Keeping You from Losing Weight?
- Music and Your Wellbeing
- Your NEW Social Security Statement
- How to Dispose of Unused Medications
- Smart Home Systems: Promoting a Comfortable Environment for Seniors
- Aging and Our Body’s Ability to Heal Itself
- Keeping Health Insurance After a Layoff
- Waking Up to the Impact of Insomnia
- How Life Insurance Benefits Women
- What experts say about raising the retirement age
- Coverage for healthcare treatment denied? Here's what you can do.
- Sharing the Road with Cyclists
- Buying Life Insurance for an Elderly Parent?
- Living Your Best Life After 60
- Buying Health Insurance: A Millennial’s Guide
- Self-Love Ideas for Valentine’s Day
- Life Without Clutter
- Set Yourself Up for Success with Your Fitness Routine
- Winter Hydration – Do I Need It?
- I’m 60+; Do I Need Life Insurance?
- Why Do I Keep Breaking My New Year's Resolutions?
- Closing Out the Year with a Smile!
- How to Enjoy a Long Layover
- 6 Cold Weather Safety Tips
- 10 Tips for Managing Cholesterol Levels
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need Right Now?
- 3 Top Tips for Better Posture
- Building Bone Density for Seniors
- Living Outside Your Comfort Zone in Retirement
- 3 Top Habits that Lead to a Happy Life After Retirement
- Should You Insure Your Gifts?
- Everything You Need to Know When Retiring Under 65
- 7 Benefits of Slow Travel
- Utilizing Medicare Preventative Services
- The Harsh Reality of Credit Card Fees
- Keeping Your Health Insurance Affordable
- 7 Tips to Weather Challenging Periods in Your Life
- What is a Variable Annuity? 4 Key Details You Should Know
- 4 of the Best Ways to Stay Healthy this Summer
- How to Prevent Sun Damage to Your Eyes
- 3 Tips for Safer Grilling
- When the Sun is NOT Your Friend (What You Need to Know about Sun Exposure)
- Tips to Avoid Stress Eating
- Common Exercise Pains – How to Work Past Them and When to Call for Help
- Signs Your Identity Has Been Stolen (and what to do about it)
- How Does Inflation Affect Life Insurance?
- Know the Benefits of Walking
- Do Brain Food Supplements Really Work?
- Ways You Can Spend Less on Gas
- What Are Alternatives if LTC isn't Right for You?
- 4 Tips for a Less Stressful Summer
- Veteran and Medicare Benefits Work Together
- What are the Safest States From Natural Disasters?
- How to Choose an In-Home Care Provider for Your Loved One in 5 Steps
- 7 Myths About Your Back Pain
- 5 Foods that Will Help Keep Your Mind Healthy
- Don’t Throw Away Those Used Coffee Grounds
- I’m 50 Years Old. Should I Keep My Life Insurance?
- How to Spot Government Imposters
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Buying a Life Insurance Policy
- Happiness Through Healthy Food
- 5 Step Checklist to Choosing a Health Insurance Plan
- 5 Creative Spring Décor Ideas
- 10 Ways to Maintain Healthy Joints
- 3 Incredible Healthcare Smart Technologies Coming Your Way
- Do I Need a Long-Term Care Plan?
- Senior Diet: To Meat or Not to Meat
- How to Take Care of Your Personal Intangible Assets
- Dream All-Inclusive Trips to Escape the Cold
- How to Get Health Insurance if You’re a Freelancer
- Safety Tips for Driving in Winter
- Ways to Locate a Lost Life Insurance Policy
- Critical Times in Life that You Need Life Insurance
- Giving and Forgiving
- Why Buy Life Insurance on Children
- Things We Are Grateful for This Year
- What to Avoid When Switching to Medicare from the Public Health Exchange
- How to Host a Successful Virtual Holiday Party
- Is One of These Factors Keeping You from Seeking Life Insurance?
- Ben Franklin: Father of Modern Insurance
- Who Invented Insurance Anyway?
- Common Senior Micronutrient Deficiencies
- The Art of Aging Well
- Insure What? Celebrity Body Parts Insured
- Using HSAs In Your Retirement Planning
- 6 Strange Insurance Policies You Can Buy
- How Valuable Is Cash Value Life Insurance?
- Mistakes You can Make When Exercising at Home
- Why You Should Never Lie to the Underwriter
- Forget Salad Recipes, Try a Salad “Matrix”
- Will My Life Insurance Policy Cover Me If Something Happens While Traveling?
- I’ve Been Denied a Life Insurance Policy. Now What?
- Spring Is Around the Corner: Take the Time to Focus on Getting Heart Fit!
- Quick and Efficient Way to Check on Medicare Costs
- Helpful Tips to Save on Healthcare Costs
- Do You Know What These Key Insurance Terms Mean?
- Dates and deadlines for 2019 Individual Health Insurance Coverage
- HIPAA: Why is it important to me?
- Seven Key Facts to Know Medicare Supplement Policies